Monday, April 11, 2005

Todays Findings

4am... gettin an early start with stuff i've already found..hopefully i'll have more to add later.

I'll start it off with a funny video. This one's called Stealth Disco... I found it pretty amusing.

FREE Java T-shirt.

FREE luna bar.

FREE keychain.

This guy officially loses.

Check out these hot songs from Slo Mo the Rappin' Retard.

Lets go back to 1984 where we can watch Mr. T rap.

The English-to-12-Year-Old-AOLer Translator

Trading body parts is a new art form...where've you been?

Random Vin Diesel facts. I guess just refresh the page to see new ones.. I dont see another way.

Why don't people lock their doors? haha

I don't know where this is or who owns it... but this is the best room ever!!

I'm just assuming this is true... and if so, yikes to all of them.

Sexual Position Therapy by serpiente
Username
Partner
Sexual position
Times to week34
Satisfaction level: 27%
Date endedSeptember 9, 2083
Quiz created with MemeGen!



Wow.. now we're drilling gigantic holes into the Earth's crust.

Wearing your collar down is for poor people.

I'm on a rampage.

Fat is only ugly until you put a nipple on it.

Ah.. so this is my problem. ;-) haha

Sin City comin-to-screen comparison. Looks like they did a pretty decent job...

Dinner at Yao's... seems like a fun time.

Who wants to sex Mutombo?? Who doesn't is the real question.

Top 10 manly drinks for um... men.

Unintentionally sexual comic book covers:part 1.

No comments: