Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Download Tuesday

Once again Tuesday is here so here's some downloads. I think I'm just going to throw the deals of the day in here too and maybe some fun random links as well. As you can see I have a BankLocater banner on my page now... be sure to check his site out, I'm sure you'll like it. Since we're on the topic of ads, as you may or may not have noticed I have Google ads up now too. They seem to find stuff related to this site so be sure to check them out as well. Anyone wanna help me design a cool banner... or logo maybe? This site needs to be spiced up... needs more visitors etc etc. So here's your links... Oh wait, one more thing. The FREE MAGS section has been cleaned up and updated so be sure to check that out. One of these days I'm gonna fix up the lame tv section as well and start adding to it.


Downloads
AVI DivX MPEG to DVD Converter and Burner

1Click DVD Copy v4.2.9.2

AimOne Screen Recorder v1.31

The Notorious B.I.G. - Duets - The Final Chapter


Deals of the Day
Staples DVD+-R 50 Pack $7.94 Starts 12-4

Die Hard: The Ultimate Collection DVD Box Set $8 after $30MIR

DELL Dimension 1100 for $399 with 17in LCD

15% off banana republic


Random Links
Fix that Xbox 360 disc scratching problem

Random Naked Chick You guys seem to like them...

Find the strongest energy drinks here and then see how many it takes to kill you here.

The McDownload Whos hungry?

Tyco designer track for bored execs but what about me? :(

iPod Bicycle Charger

stashcard.com

RAZR V3c debuts on Verizon

Asus makes carbon the W1 Yum

is a gameboy? is it a DS?

weirddddddd

Funny owned pic

um... creepy?

introducing the body bouncer...

aww, this is SO cute.

hahaha, just watch

lucky mofo

naughty

depressing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://wvskeelx.com/antn/zsgr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rilbsxwq.com/izfs/xvpv.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://wvskeelx.com/antn/zsgr.html | http://wtcuqwcc.com/ipzl/jryu.html