Friday, December 09, 2005

And it's Friday

Yay it's Friday! Here's some deals which I will post throughout the day, so be sure to check back if you're here early. As you can see the sites changed a bit. The top banner will change since it's a little plain... I just had to test some things out with it. I need some suggestions for content people. What specific things would you want to see on here? Besides the silly videos and random sites... is there even anything else left? As I've said before, I plan on fixing the TV section... adding more shows etc. If anyone would like to help contribute to that please let me know. All I'm looking for is decent shows uploaded to MegaUpload or something. Who wants to buy adspace?? 40x40 ad spots for $3/Month which will be placed under the first banner on the left and work down.

Videos
Oh those crazy Asians...

Negative Air

Ummm... ?

What a silly.

Haha... this sucks

Pics
Ooooh... This is why girls look better in magazines. Now I get it.

Harry Potter's a creep

Need a spare?

This makes me start to think that movies might not be real.

Uh oh.. a naked girl.

Random Site of the Day
Yummy! Liquid Cereal


Deals
50% off all toys @ Tower Record.com

D-Link 2-Port KVM $10 shipped from Buy.com.

IBM LENOVO ThinkPad R50e Notebook PC for $699. This is a great deal on a laptop like this.

Farberware 14-Piece Classic Forged Block Set $27 shipped
more deals later...

No comments: