Friday, March 30, 2007

Sparta "300" Shirt From Bonaroo.co.uk

Finally had the chance to wash this shirt.. wear it.. and see how well it stll looked after some normal wear. This shirt is NICE. Quality shirt all-around. Very comfy, stiched well and the print is amazing. Check out the pics below for some "real life" shots of the black/gold leaf version.

Bonaroo.co.uk has this shirt in other colors as well... white, navy, red, grey. Black with the gold leaf is my personal favorite. Check out that shine!


(Click picture for larger image)




(Sleeve)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Just bought the black "hunk" T, did they charge shipping? I paid with paypal, but it was only a 30$ charge which is what the shirt comes out to with the conversion rate...

Karl said...

i didnt actually. yay for free shipping :)

Unknown said...

Noice, keep up with the updates, I check the site everyday and love to see all the posts, I ve gotten more than a few free subscriptions from your posts.

Anonymous said...

Great work.

College Term Papers said...

This world is quite the big place and to encounter a story such as this one just puts me out of my ordinary. I gotta hand it to whoever wrote this, you've really kept me updated! Now, let's just hope that I can come across another blog just as interesting

Anonymous said...

My [url=http://www.saclongchampfr2013.eu]acheter sac longchamp[/url] recommended I would possibly like this web site. sac longchamp besace [url=http://www.saclongchampfr2013.eu]sac longchamp cuir[/url] , He used to be totally right. This publish truly made my day. You can not